Coastside Adult Day Health Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that relies on funding from a variety of sources. All donations are tax-deductible.
If you are unable to donate, there are plenty of other ways to get involved! We have a range of volunteer opportunities available for all ages, from volunteering at one of our events to helping in our office. Please reach out if you would like to get involved!
- San Mateo County Aging and Adult Services contributes to our Adult Day Health Program and Family Caregiver Support Program.
- San Mateo County CDBG Funds
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- Touch Point Foundation
- Moore Family Foundation
- Half Moon Bay Beautification Committee
- United Way of the Bay Area
- Atkinson Foundation
- Mills-Pennisula Foundation
- Other Foundations / Corporations / Agencies / Local Organizations
- Private Donations
- Fundraising Events including Pacific Coast Dream Machines
Our endowment fund will help ensure that we can continue providing services into the future. You can make a contribution to the fund in a variety of ways:
- a direct gift
- a memorial contribution
- naming Coastside Adult Day Health Center as a beneficiary in your will, living trust, life insurance policy, pension plan, charitable trust.
All contributions are tax deductible for estate tax purposes. For the best method of remembering Coastside Adult Day Health Center in a will, consult with your accountant or legal advisor. Please remember the Coastside Adult Day Health Center Endowment Fund when you do your estate planning.